Friday 16 August 2013

cocoa brown tan 'tough stuff'


 


Hello!
 
 
I was sent out a sample of Cocoa Brown tan 'Tough Stuff' body exfoliator aimed for those stubborn areas and also to remove any patchy tan. All I have to say about this product is OMG BUY ME IT IN THE BUCKETLOAD!
 
I know blogger people, I had done it again and I am truly sorry. I had ignored your praises for this wonder product all over twitter and the blogosphere. After all, it is just a scrub. What is so wonderful about a scrub? Pretty common and not very high on the wow scale, that is until this bad boy.
 
 
 
 
Now Cocoa Brown tan is the lovechild of Marissa Carter. It is an Irish based company, and Ms. Carter is a highly intelligent and glamorous lady who has decided to expand into the beauty business knowing that she could deliver that many other brands and products could not. And delivered she has. I have yet to try the actual tan but I have heard rave reviews, especially the night and day tan.
 
Now 'Tough Stuff' is aimed as an exfoliator to be used both wet and dry, and also to remove any stubborn streaky tan. At the time when I tried this product I did not have any tan on, however I seriously do not doubt that this scrub could easily remove it. It's everything that shouldn't work but does, it's a living working contradiction! Tough but gentle, non-irritating, great smelling, non-abrasive yet delivers fantastic results. What is also distinctively noticeable is that it is pink and smells of fresh fruit. It actually reminded me of drinking cocktails on holiday. Another thing about it that I think is why it is so tough is that it isn't big grains, they are all quite small yet contrary to belief, they work better than big grains.
 
 
 
I used it dry on my body and it immediately got straight to work. It felt fantastic. I immediately felt my body go 'ahhhhh'. Even though I do regularly use a body scrub in the shower and daily use a body brush, this scrub knocked both of these out the window. It really was as if a layer was being taken off me, yet it was so gentle and didn't irritate me at all, and I do have sensitive skin. I couldn't help but imagine that this would be great for a hangover, to shed all the dirty shame from the night before and emerge a new person hurrah! My hands even got such an exfoliation! I swear they looked so smooth, even the very palms were so smooth due to rubbing the scrub in, I haven't felt my hands to be so smooth in YEARS!
 
Seriously this is a wonder product. And so simple. You rip the packet, rub in, rinse off. The three R's to make it sound like a dirty joke- Rip, Rub, Rinse. So filthy. I love dirty jokes. All those years previously of constantly exfoliating using various methods all seem inadequate. Silly me for ever trying to get smooth, soft skin. But now I can yaay!
 
 
You can buy two 50ml sachets of 'Tough Stuff' at feelunique.com here for £4.50 including free delivery. Both Primark and Boots stock the Cocoa Brown line so hopefully it should be there also. My only thing that maybe I can recommend is that they bring it out in the tub load, seriously. This sample was more than enough to cover my whole body from head to toe but I want it in the tub load so I can use every last bit, it is that good.
 
Niamh xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great post
    Now following you on BL (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete