Tuesday 26 February 2013

Look of today-earrings

I LOVE earrings!! Its my go to piece of accessory that I always make sure I am wearing when leaving the house, infact ive even planned my outfits around certain pairs to ensure they have full impact and are always on show.

So trailing through a few looks I can across this image and what really stood out to me was how the earrings played a central part in the assorted looks and took central position. They really grab your attention and focus in on the face, and with a stunning pair of faux sparkly diamonds they can really illuminate your face and make your eyes shine! If youre having a bad hair day and just scrape your hair into a bun, a gorgeous pair of drop earrings will distract the eyes to them and immediately you feel more chic and comfortable with your outfit.

So I really loved these tassel earrings which I have been admiring for a while, and the only place where I can really find them online (I havent really looked in any shops in town) at an affordable price was Argento. I love Argento and I'm lucky that I live in Belfast were the owner, Peter Boyle, originally set up his first shop and also have a sale shop were I always buy fabulous chandelier earrings at an amazing price. Their loyalty card is always a bonus, just a few more stamps away from a few pounds off my next purchase :)

So here are two images taken from Argento's website that I have found that fit in with the tassle trend that I am loving this season! I loved the dark red pair, but there are an assortment of colours and the dark gunmetal ball and chain pair really caught my attention!

So what do you think? Do you love earrings as well or can live without them? What is your go to accessory?

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment