Tuesday 15 January 2013

Strawberry threads

http://strawberrythreads.bigcartel.com/

This is just a quick post to tell everybody about the fabulous and cutest online shop in Belfast! It is called strawberry threads and it is owned and administered by Miss Deirdre O'Connor and every last detail is done by her hand, there is no beating the quality and service. I have had the pleasure of owning a few bits and pieces from the collection and will be back for more! I got a new delivery today, a wee treat for myself and wanted to share just how lovingly packaged each personalised piece is which would be a great present to give to a friend or family member. Being a fan of retro pin up girls this chain just screamed out to me straight away and a choice of three, it was difficult to choose and it was only £9.00!

There was a choice of a laser cut out girl or two choices of glass plated images (girl in black or nude corset) and I have chosen the girl in the nude corset with the glass plated front and the added bow which I asked for and Deirdre did it free of charge and with the option of an added red heart, but I preferred just the bow :) even the card that each personalised gift comes with is hand made and individually decorated, it truly is one of a kind and a real wee Belfast gem! I'm going to try and get more images of what I have bought so far from Strawberry Threads and down the line I hope to ask Deirdre a few questions and maybe even a profile on her. Keep an eye out for her as she does be at local craft fairs and especially the Fashion Souk, which I just love!

Have a wee nosey on her website and facebook here:

http://strawberrythreads.bigcartel.com/

http://m.facebook.com/strawberrythreads?id=159716364151160&_rdr

Let me know what you all think!

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment