Monday 14 January 2013

Hello!




So, this is my very first Blog post!

I think that I should introduce myself a little, I am currently 20 years old from Belfast in Ireland and I had previously worked for a small and local handbag company as their editor and blog manager. The name of the  company was www.handbagfairy.co.uk where you can access the blog. During that time I was able to flourish my writing skills, talk to some fabulous people from around the world who were contributing writers and gave me a taste that writing is something that I definitely want to do. Since leaving the post and starting university I've allowed this passion to dwindle and haven't been as strict as I should, so the time has came that I have now decided to start up my own blog :)

I must admit however, trying to create this has been confusing and I hope that this works and comes out fine. Hopefully.

A wee taster of what you are more than likely will expect off me in this blog: fashion, local designers and the fashion scene around Belfast, street style or my own personal style, some DIY tips, beauty, shopping, and as a way to promote Belfast for the beautiful city that it is there will also be a good few guides to my Belfast as I know it, with the best pubs and restaurants to eat in and some wee stories from yesteryear.

So that's about it for now! Thank you for looking and hopefully you will continue reading :)

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment