Tuesday 15 January 2013

Strawberry Threads part 2

So as promised, here are the rest of my jewellery collection that I have treasured the past few months from the lovely Deirdre O'Connor at Strawberry Threads. I actually also have a pistol gun chain in the style that Rihanna wears and my sister decided that she loved it more than me and I haven't seen it since :( gutted isnt the word and I will not rest until I get it back because I wore it with everything!
So just a wee talk through the jewellery:
-The pin up girl (that I talked about in the previous post )
-pair of earrings (set) these were an absolute bargain at £4.00 and have an authentic vintage feel to them which I love!
-Chain metal earrings, which were a free gift for being a loyal customer :) can't knock this site im telling ya!
-Flower plated chain, I think this may have been a fiver and it looks different everytime you wear it due to the clear glass so it adapts to whatever top your'e wearing
-butterfly and flower earrings with matching ring, these were around £4/£4.50 each.
-Gunmetal stud necklace, my fave after the stolen gun as I love edgy jewellery! This was only £8.00 and such good quality!
So there you have it! It is definitely worthwhile that you have a look at the range strawberry threads has to offer as they are so gorgeous and that extra personal touch just makes it all the more special when recieving your present.
http://m.facebook.com/strawberrythreads?id=159716364151160&_rdr
http://strawberrythreads.bigcartel.com/
Thanks for looking!
Niamh x

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Love the gun metal necklace :-) x

    www.prettyquirkyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I and it goes with everything :) thanks for the comment x

    ReplyDelete