Wednesday 16 January 2013

Look of the day

Ok, so this isnt me! But I was trailing through some street style photos for inspiration and I absolutely adored this, everything about it is just so fashionable yet simple! It just goes to show what a classic and good quality coat can do for your look. I love how its versatile  perfect  for day wear without looking to dressy, the ripped boyfriend jeans (I need to find a pair of these!!) and buttoned up shirt ensure its casual and the amazing structured coat, heels and bag and even some jewellery gives that added feminine edge to, in my opinion a quite androgynous look. It may not be showing off tits and legs to prove that theres a woman underneath all of the layers, but its cleverly structured to highlight the length and shape of the legs and the simple wavy hair and light make up completes the look.

I seriously need to find me a pair of these jeans. And maybe I should try buttoning up shirts but I always find that because I have quite a large-ish bust I feel suffocated buttoned around the neck and some buttons not being able to close. I also just think I look daft, but im deffo going to have to try something similar to this look.

Im also wondering, and I've heard other people say this too, do people actually walk about in the heels or just wait to get snapped then change into something more comfortable? I am a lover of heels as the next person, in fact I've more heels than I do flat everyday shoes and basically live in my converse, but I couldnt wear them everyday and even then I have to be drunk so I dont feel the pain of my feet - but to be fair it's usually just a pair of cheap heels that give me some bother but I never learn!

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment