Wednesday 30 January 2013

My eBay steals :)

Hello lovelies :)
It's been a while I know! Finished the last of my uni exams and went to London all in the same week, and now I've started the new term of uni (I'm 2nd year at QUB studying ancient history and English FYI) and its just a matter of disciplining myself to try and do a post every day, if not every other day.
So I thought that there was no better way to get back into the swing of things by introducing some pieces of my wardbrobe and to show off my personal style, that I can't really describe to be honest.
These beautiful pair of shoes are from river island that I got off eBay, no more than £25 including delivery and are brand new! Im keeping them for the summer, or just drier weather, but I have the perfect white dress that I got in the asos sale (I'll do another post on that after) that im saving these for. I think that they will be the perfect partner on a lovely spring or summers day for a lazy afternoon picnic. They are not too high yet the straps and diamonte detail give it that extra glamour, and the cherry design just give that retro 1950's feel that I love!
Ahhh I cant wait to wear these beauties :)
Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment