Wednesday 30 January 2013

EBay sale!

I have here for sale two dresses, one a size 12 vintage tea style dress  in light blue from Tara Starlet (there's a picture on a model to show how it sits beautifully on) and im selling it for £50 or best offer and £2.30 p+p within the uk. Email me for a rate for outside the uk.

Check the Tara starlet dress out here:

The other dress I have for sale is a nude dress from oasis, again brand new with tags bought on the sale for £40. A size 12 with a gorgeous drop waist detailing and detailed collar, its the perfect colour and style that is bang on trend this season with the release of the great Gatsby. I'm selling for £30 or best offer, p+p £2.30 within the uk and email me for any prices to post worldwide.

Check the oasis dress here:

Any questions please email me at niamhgoodwin03@gmail.com or niamhg23@live.co.uk.

I hope you like them!

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment