Thursday 31 January 2013

17 Falsifeye mascara

I love this mascara ! I orginally had it in brown/black and I loved how it gave some drama to everyday lashes but would not wear it on a night out. Now however, I picked it up in their blackest black and it really does deliver on the length and volume!


What 17 say:

"Falsifeye your lashes from root to tip for a false lash look that lasts all day. Now available in blackest black for even darker oh faux fabulous lashes!"


On the pictures I have given below it is on a dry eye with no eyeliner etc just the mascara to try and show the full effect, so once I have eyeshadow and eyeliner on for a night out the effect is going to be dramatic!
The first two pictures is with only one coat of mascara on and there is some great lengthening and darker pigmentation to the lashes which I always look for.


The pictures that follow (after the image of the mascara and wand) show two coats of mascara and you can see they are so much thicker and darker and does give the effect of fuller, almost false look lashes.
I absolutely loathe fake eyelashes, I just don't like them at all so I'm always out on the hunt for a dramatic mascara and I'm so impresses with 17 as I would usually tend to turn to max factor for big lashes. I did however, loved 17's Photo flawless mascara (here) with the pigmentation that is meant to brighten the colour of green eyes, although I never noticed that my eye colour seemed brighter I loved the mascara and especially the wand as you really had to curve and wiggle the brush to get the most amazing effect ever, reminded me of old Hollywood siren lashes.


I bought this mascara in boots when there was an offer on for any two 17 products for £6.00 which was brilliant as I also picked up their BB cream in light (here) which I love to mix with my estee lauder double wear foundation for a lighter, every day look. It doesn't give the right coverage for me to use on my own as I have quite problematic skin.


For the link to the mascara click here


Overall, I am very impressed with this mascara that does have great lasting power throughout the day and I've never noticed any smudging. I think I will only repurchase the blackest black again as it seems to be my new favourite mascara for going out now!


Let me know what you think :)

Niamh x
1 coat
1 coat
2 coats
2 coats
2 coats

No comments:

Post a Comment