Saturday 16 March 2013

What I bought today

Hi guys!

I wanted to share with you a new t-shirt that I recieved today. Its a Keith Richard special edition top that I actually ordered AGES ago from his website but only came now, im so happy though! It is beautiful and I just love it! It's Keef himself (obviously!) taking in 1978 and came with a certificate of authenticity as there are only 3200 made, and I was number 0046 :) Keith Richards was actually signing a few lucky ones, but alas I was not one of the lucky ones to wake up with a hangover only to find a signed certificate from rock royalty, I would have died!

Cant wait to get wearing it, especially in the summer as it will be so cool to wear over shorts and still give that relaxed edge to an outfit!

Long live Keith Richards! Cant cope when the members of Rolling Stones will begin to croak it :( love them bad boys!

So what do you all think? Anybody else love rock t-shirts?

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment