Friday 10 May 2013

New Aldo Rise by Preen shoes

Hello darlings!

It has been a long, long time since I last did a post but I have been super busy with essays and exams, may is a killer for me currently in uni. I have also booked a holiday for June in Portugal so I'm really looking forward to that :)

Anyway I thought I would share with you these beautiful shoes that I got for an absolute bargain!! These Aldo Rise by Preen heels for only £17 reduced from £135! What a bargain! This is probably the best bargain I have ever found! They are absolutely stunning and so comfortable to walk in so they are the perfect choice of heeled sandals to bring with me away on holiday.

I love the print and how futuristic they look especially with the block heel, and they are also white so very on trend for this summer! I'm also waiting on a delivery from H&M with a few bits and bobs I got on the sale totaling only £30 including bikinis, dresses and accessories with a few handy codes! So once they arrive I'll do a big haul on my new purchases :)

I am currently on the job hunt and have handed out countless CV's to no avail so far, so im constantly on the hunt for a cracken bargain!

Happy Friday everybody!

Niamh x

2 comments:

  1. OMG they are to die for!! :)
    Are you attending the blogger meeting on June 1st?
    Following you now on Bloglovin!
    xx

    http://modaytendenciasrtg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them so much and such a bargain! Unfortunately im not going to the meet up, wish I was as I really want to go and meet everybody but I have exams on :( have fun though and I'll try and make the next one :) thanks for the follow, I'll do the same xx

    ReplyDelete