Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lana Del Rey outfit

Lana Del Rey outfit





This outfit has been inspired by the one and only Lana Del Rey. I am going to see her on monday 27th May in Dublin's Vicar street and I cannot wait! I have never been so excited to see hear somebody in my entire life, I have a majassive girl crush on Lana, I like to call her 'my girl'. So I'm hoping that she comes out in a long vintage dress, perfect waves and red lips and just be the old Hollywood-esque siren that she is! I will not be amused if she just sticks on jeans and a top, no Lana let me see glamour! So this is my dream outfit to wear for the night, I actually am in a style rut as to what to wear, I want to make an impact yet I will have to keep in my mind I will be travelling by train and bus so comfort is needed. Ah well, this is my dream outfit complete with diamonds and Christian Louboutins (that I only own in my dreams!) The only part of this outift that can become my reality is this beautiful China Doll Boutique dress at only £45. I love the optic illusion element to it, and obviously its very detailed neckline, it is stunning! And very Lana :) and you can get it right here

what do you all think about my outfit?

Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment