Thursday 23 May 2013

My perfumes

Hi lovelies!

I thought I would do a little post on the perfumes that I have and which I love! Im funny about my perfumes, I hate light floral scents, they are not for me! Or scents that smell too citrusy, they make me sneeze uncontrollably, im looking at you DKNY!

I will not go into the whole top notes and base notes details of them all, basically because I dont know what they have and I dont understand it. I love a scent that is luxurious and one spray will last the whole day, so im attracted to heavier, muskier and woody scents. And these are basically my go to scents, I dont have one perfume that my friends would associate me with as they associate all of them with me ha! I definitely spray according to my mood and to the clothes that im wearing, that sounds daft but everything has to work for my whole outfit. I dont want to be wearing a killer outfit that is making me feel strong and powerful with full red lips and sky high heels with a weak, floral scent as it would upset my whole look and depresses me.

So in no particular order I LOVE:

Jean Paul Gaultier classique EDT
Prada Candy EDP (Love this!)
Roberto Cavalli EDP
Girorgio Armani Diamonds EDP (probably the sweeter scent that I own, but I surprisingly like it)
Lacoste Pour Feme EDP (very light, doesnt have great lasting power but its beautiful, like a soft powder)
Ghost EDP
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDT (this is my 'special' scent, already asking for the EDP for my birthday)
Vera Wang Princess EDT

I also own Thierry Mugler Alien that I usually wear daily but that is in one of my many handbags.

And I also love Fan Di Fendi by Fendi, that is a proper grown up scent with undertones of leather that just blew my mind! Mother has bought me that for a gift so I dont own it just yet.

Out of all the perfumes I would have to say that Jean Paul and Vera Wang have been the longest love affairs that I have, they are always put on my Christmas list and have been wearing these since I was 14. The others are definitely becoming my signature scents that I will definitely be buying again, I always get compliments when wearing them which is what everybody wants.

I always carry perfume with me, so its a given that in every of my bags you will find perfume, handcream and lip balm.

I dont have a fancy shelf or dressing table to have them on display unfortunately as my room is too small, so they are kept in a little drawer away from direct light and heat that can ruin the fragrance. I love opening this drawer and having a little rummage of what I should smell like today :)

What do you think of my collection? Do you own any of these scents or what do you prefer?

Let me know below x

No comments:

Post a Comment