Wednesday 3 July 2013

Versace couture look

It is Couture season! And Versace kicked it off with the one and only Naomi Campbell both opening and closing the show, the lady got class. What I loved about the show compared to last years comeback to couture for Versace, was that it was more muted in its colours. Last years comeback was bright, acid colours and the make up reflected that. But this years was more laid back, all the drama was on the clothes and rightly so as every single piece had me yearning in envy.

Beautiful, bright and clear dewy skin was essential. There was barely a hint of contouring or blush even on the skin, the eyes was minimal but lined and thick, dramatic lashes. Lips looked hydrated, plump with a bitten ripeness to it, I love it! It's equally dramatic and a classic look, yet it's quite natural that you could easily wear it on a daily basis.

I think im going have to try this look out for myself and post a tutorial.

Any suggestions or tips on what products I should use?

What do you think of the Versace look?

Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment