Friday 5 July 2013

What I'm loving this week :)

Omg its couture week! Ive been watching with drool running down my face imagining ever owning a piece of couture. By far Versace blew me away and so did Ellie Saab, it was a deep contrast to the modern woman and the nostalgia of old glamour when women needed a ball gown for a special occassion. So jealous!

Also I got a few wee bargains in the zara sale. I called in to collect an order so I wouldnt get distracted, I got distracted regardless and ended up leaving with a beautiful pair of jade green trousers with the most amazing gold zip detailing along the top. The fit is perfect and it is just that extra attention to detail that makes the whole difference. The very soft and comfortable grey loose fit jumper is just perfect for what I was looking for, it can be worn both up and down. The shoes are killer! Omg I am in love with them! They make me feel so powerful and in control, if I was a businesswoman then I would wear these to the boardroom to show that I mean business, adore them! The shoes were £19.99, the trousers £17.99 and the top only £7.99.

What would complete this look would be this amazing knecklace from Sugar and Style that you can find here. Sorry I couldnt get an image, either my phone or the blogger app is playing up. Actually the new updated blogger app is rubbish!

Has anybody else been shopping at the sales? What did you pick up? I'd love to hear :)

Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment