Wednesday 14 August 2013

ebay steal-No7 brush set

Hello lovelies!


Today I'm sharing with you all an amazing ebay steal that I won. I won the winning bid for these gorgeous eyeshadows brushes for only £3.00 and £1.50 p+p. Bargain!




The set contains a lovely wrap holder that is so sleek and compact it could easily fit in your handbag. Inside there are four very soft brushes. I've yet to use them but from the feel of them they look pretty good. A sturdy handle and no shedding so they are very good quality.

 


 


A handy step by step guide to the ultimate smokey eye and how to use the brushes to the best of their use. So altogether there is an eye shadow brush, an angled shader brush, a smudge brush and finally a liner brush.





I'm so pleased with this little gem and one of those ebay steals that you get at a low bid. I love ebay!
care to share any of your ebay steals lately?


Niamh xx
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment