Saturday 3 August 2013

Shopping haul

So my blogger reading darlings, this is a very quick post with just a few things I had picked up in the past week. I am very, very skint at the moment and need to save to go to Donegal next week so these are my justified spending's as they are mostly sale items.
 
 
 
I bought a cream blusher from Topshop that was on sale for only £3.00. I've been wearing this a lot lately and it really is great for a flush of colour. At first I was weary that it was too pink, but just one dot and it goes on very sheer. This cream blusher is in shade 'sneakpeek' and it is great to buff into the skin or just to rub in with your fingers. I don't think I would have bought it at full price though. I also bought from Topshop their liner brush. This is really great, and only for £4.00 it was really affordable. I use this for lining my eyes and also for smudging in my eyeliner for a softer finish and it gives great definition and easy to use. I also got a cheeky 10% discount on both items, being a skint student has its perks, even if it is just 70p.
 
 
 
 
 
The next two items come from one of my favourite shops ever. I adore Argento for affordable and high quality jewellery. I mainly buy from their Karma line of products but they cater for everyone and have a wide range of lines including Thomas Sabo, Pilgrimage and Pandora. In Belfast, there is this great Argento sale shop where I got these two beauties. I love big chandelier earrings and Argento is usually my go to place for these, along with cocktail statement rings. So I got these beautiful blue earrings for £5 and the very heavy perfume bottle chain for £8 in the sale.
 
 
 
 
 
I bought these little gems from Primark. The earrings were only £2.50 and the matching statement necklace was only £4. I was on the hunt for a good statement necklace and I love the pastel gem colours. I spotted a gorgeous statement piece in topshop for £60!!! No thank you, wouldn't even buy it at sale price. Some places really charge extortionate prices for costume jewellery.


Thats about it lovelies. All the best until then.

Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment