Saturday 3 August 2013

Review of illamasqua pure pigment in Alluvium

I bought this in the cracken illamasqua sale for only £5 along with a few other bits and bobs. This is brilliant! I was attracted to this because I wanted to try a regal blue eyeshadow without looking like a throwback from the eighties. What caught my eye is that you could use this wet and dry that changes the intensity of the colour. In the pictures on my hand, the swatch on the left is the pure pigment wet and the swatch to the right is dry.

I think this is a beautiful shade of blue with flecks of gold that change and glimmer in the light. I have used this as a liner and it really makes the whites of my eyes appear brighter. It is also a welcome change from black liner and doesnt clash with a bold lipstick.

Has anybody else tried any illamasqua pure pigment?

Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment