Friday 2 August 2013

Guess sunglasses courtesy of legally glam

Hello lovelies!

This post is a long time coming and I've been super busy and didn't have the time to blog any earlier. Now I won the faboulous competition that the lovely Sera McDaid was hosting on her blog The Agoraphobic Fashionista. I was so surprised and ecstatic to finally own a pair of designer sunglasses.

I recieved these at the weekend and they came beautifully packaged. I love animal print so immediately the case got my heart rate jumping. When I opened the case I wasn't dissapointed, the sunglasses are stunning!  Gorgeous classic shape of frame with the most beautiful leopard print and Guess logo embossed to the side.

All I need now is the rain to stop and the the sun to make an appearance again. A huge thank you to Sera and Legally Glam for the wonderful prize!

Niamh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment