Thursday 25 July 2013

Revlon Colourburst lip butter

Now, I know that Revlon lip butters have been a holy grail for many a bloggers make up bag. However, even though Revlon is a well established brand and loved by many I have never actually used their products or am a loyal returning customer to the brand.

in this photo I am wearing seventeen BB cream in shade medium, L'oreal infalliable powder, Revlon colourburst lip butter and Rimmel mascara.

However this all changed once I picked up this lip butter in boots as they were offering a buy one get one half price promotion. Oh my sweet baby jesus, why did I wait so long?! Never again my blogging buddies, will I ever ignore your judgement on a miracle product!

I am in love! It goes on like a dream, is so soft and moisturising but with great colour pigmentation and a lovely glossy sheen. Usually with some lippies I have to apply lip balm before hand but not with this little beauty! And the colour lasts forever and doesn't fade so you are left with what looks like dodgy lip liner. This is in shade Red Velvet. At first I was a tad apprehensive as it seemed too dark for summer but it is a perfect shade, and seeing how I have a tan from my holiday in Portugal it compliments my skin tone perfectly. I think it will be a great shade for the A/W season and will fit with that whole Heidi Slimane grunge look for YSL.

A wonder product that I would recommend to everybody, and I seriously need to invest in more shades.

Any recommendations for what shade I should try next? Or anything else from the Revlon brand that I might be swayed to try?

Niamh xx



No comments:

Post a Comment